2. All you have in business is your reputation - so it's very important that you keep your word. It means I can sleep with a clear conscience. 19. Right now I'm just delighted to be alive and to have had a nice long bath. But I know I am successful, wealthy, and connected because I am happy. Richard Branson from Mar 27, 2014, FaceBook post by Interview with Nathan Chan, foundr.com. When my schedule permits, it's the first thing I do in the morning, before I have breakfast. If you aren't proud of what you're doing, why should anybody else be? More Richard Branson Quotes about opportunity. Have fun and push your boundaries.” Richard Branson Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. Sometimes the riskiest decision you can make is to do nothing. "How To Turn Your Idea Into Reality – The Richard Branson Interview". Losing My Virginity: How I Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way, 42 Anne Frank Quotes About Hope (GRATITUDE), 41 Heraclitus Quotes About Life (WARRIOR), 59 Simon Sinek Quotes on Leadership (CHANGE), 52 Earl Nightingale Quotes on Success (LIFE), Top 55 Positive Attitude Quotes (INSPIRATIONAL), 44 Famous Ernest Hemingway Quotes (WRITING), 31 Inspirational Danielle LaPorte Quotes (DESIRE). Overcoming fear is the first step to success for entrepreneurs. As someone who has been inspired by his books and conferences, it’s my hope that these quotes by Richard Branson can inspire you to keep going through the toughest times in business. Richard Branson from Jun 17, 2014, Richard Branson (2010). On one of my last days at school, the headmaster said I would either end up in prison or become a millionaire. I say that seriously, not as some press release baloney. Failure Your Start Learn. We all have to fight for our values and protect the things that matter to us, but also appreciate the joys life brings.” 61 Copy quote. “An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game-changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.” Richard Branson.

It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials. To me, business isn't about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It’s the best way to test yourself. ", Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. If you get into business solely to make money, you won’t. You and everyone around you will make mistakes. Business opportunities are like buses, there's always another one coming. If you want to be a Millionaire, start with a billion dollars and launch a new airline. 9. My interest in life comes from setting myself huge, apparently unachievable challenges and trying to rise above them. In my opinion, true success should be measured by how happy you are. ', 'Life is a helluva lot more fun if you say yes rather than no', and 'Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.' You don't learn to walk by following rules. Material things are delightful, but they're not important. Be or become an agent of positive change in your own enterprise and adopt responsible practices to eliminate the risks that often lie at the root of inequality and poverty.

It's about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials. Richard Branson from Jul 22, 2015. They’re the ones making the magic happen-so long as their needs are being met. "Richard Branson's Five Rules for Business" by Richard Branson, www.cnbc.com. 188 quotes from Richard Branson: 'If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later! Believe, People, Leader. My attitude has always been, if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward. “Learn from failure. I certainly would have failed IQ tests.

Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don't want to. The music industry is a strange combination of having real and intangible assets: pop bands are brand names in themselves, and at a given stage in their careers their name alone can practically gaurantee hit records. I'm a bit like the Queen in that I don't carry much cash. It's that simple. Let’s do it.” – Richard Branson. Richard Branson. From my very first day as an entrepreneur, I've felt the only mission worth pursuing in business is to make people's lives better.

Nobody learned anything by hearing themselves speak. I believe a good leader brings out the best in people by listening to them, trusting in them, believing in them, respecting them and letting them have a go. You will learn so many lessons just by doing. We have teams of people working on electric cars. If you want to be more productive, then start at the start: get there on time.

Whether it is a meeting, a flight, an appointment or a date, it's important to ensure you are there when you say you will be there. It's a common misconception that money is every entrepreneur's metric for success. 10. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. “Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.” – Richard Branson. Business opportunities are like buses, there's always another one coming. FaceBook post by I've been very passionate about renewable energy for many years, particularly solar energy and its capacity to bring abundant clean, sustainable energy to millions around the globe.

If you look after your staff, they'll look after your customers. Tough times are inevitable in life and in business.

Most people would assume my business success, and the wealth that comes with it, have brought me happiness. This may feel like an old-fashioned tip to give, but it has served me well for five decades in business. BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community. 8. By putting the employee first, the customer effectively comes first by default, and in the end, the shareholder comes first by default as well. Too many people measure how successful they are by how much money they make or the people that they associate with. It's not, and nor should it be. Richard Branson. A complaint is a chance to turn a customer into a lifelong friend. The balloons only have one life and the only way of finding out whether they work is to attempt to fly around the world.

Best Richard Branson Quotes 1. Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.

Here are 92 Richard Branson quotes: 1.

If you're not having fun, then it's probably time to call it quits and try something else. Those who know me know I'm passionate about lists, and top of my list of priorities is my family.

Overcoming fear is the first step to success for entrepreneurs. The art of delegation is one of the key skills any entrepreneur must master. How Did Richard Branson Make His Fortune? I was dyslexic, I had no understanding of schoolwork whatsoever. Here are 15 Richard Branson quotes to ignite the entrepreneur in you: Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Tennis is also fun, especially against someone far better at the sport than I am. There is nothing more freeing than being out there and kitesurfing. "Kitesurfing is one of the greatest sports in the world. "How To Turn Your Idea Into Reality – The Richard Branson Interview". The winners all exemplify that, and the hard work and commitment they have shown underlines what is needed to set up a business.

If you don’t enjoy it, don’t do it. Treat failure as a lesson on how not to approach achieving a goal, and then use that learning to improve your chances of success when you try again. If you're embarking around the world in a hot-air balloon, don't forget the toilet paper. Simple: Have no regrets.

Richard Branson.

I never do anything with a feeling of, 'Oh God, I've got to do this today.'. “Take a chance. I am convinced that companies should put staff first, customers second and shareholders third - ultimately that's in the best interest of customers and shareholders. One thing is certain in business. A passionate belief in your business and personal objectives can make all the difference between success and failure.

Fun is one of the most important - and underrated - ingredients in any successful venture. My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. 31 Inspirational Sir Richard Branson Quotes on Success and Opportunity (DREAM) “Regretting not doing something is worse than regretting doing something.

Business Always Like Coming. ‘Although my spelling is still sometimes poor, I have managed to overcome the worst of my difficulties through training myself to concentrate.’ – Lightning is something which, again, we would rather avoid. And if I - if I'm not interested in something, I don't grasp it. Give your employees a mission that matches their ambitions. I believe in benevolent dictatorship provided I am the dictator. An important priority for me is a business must get their own house in order. “Business Stripped Bare: Adventures of a Global Entrepreneur”, Virgin. I highly recommend this to anyone who has access to the ocean. Failure is only the end if you decide to stop. “The lesson that I have learned and follow all my life is that we should try and try and try again – but never give up!.” Richard Branson. You learn by doing, and by falling over. If you are an entrepreneur and your first venture wasn’t a success, welcome to the … Every success story is a tale of constant adaption, revision and change. Just start. Successful entrepreneurs don't wait for the perfect moment - they create it, If you don't have time for the small things, you won't have time for the big things.

So you never know - you may find Virgin competing with the Tesla in the car business as we do in the space business. If you try to make a real difference, you’ll find success. To me, business isn’t about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. Richard Branson. Richard Branson from Jan 30, 2013, FaceBook post by That was quite a startling prediction, but in some respects, he was right on both counts! 20. Your employees are your company’s real competitive advantage. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, FaceBook post by Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. A good leader doesn't get stuck behind a desk. If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes-then learn how to do it later! The best advice I ever received? Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to. You must love what you do. May 30, 2018. More businesses should be following Apple's stance in encouraging more investment in sustainability. 3. Every day we present the best quotes! Success cannot be measured in wealth, fame or power, but by whether you have made a positive difference for others. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.