Grate the fontina cheese and crumble the blue cheese. ( Log Out /  This over-the-top burger is topped with a fried mac n' cheese patty and ooey-gooey cheese sauce. Don't worry, the whole table will share it. Season with a half teaspoon of salt and olive oil. I totally stole this recipe from a meal-ordering experience that I had a few months ago at The Cheesecake Factory. The star of our flatbread is Salemville’s Blue Cheese.Salemville’s blue-veined cheeses are sustainably produced by an Amish community in Cambria, Wisconsin. 2-1/2 cups All Purpose Flour, plus more for kneading, 1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil, plus more for oiling bowl. 68 terms. Make and bake the flat bread dough OR set out the pre-made naan/pita bread on a cookie sheet. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Couple weeks ago we had dinner at the patio. sausage and ricotta. more, To beat the diner rush we arrived early. Sign up for the Tasty newsletter today! Pick one more dish. I'm not the only one who loved it, though - my friend Yvonne created this version inspired by the… Stir and let sit for a few minutes. Cheesecake Factory Menu - Day 2. (They've replaced with a roasted pear and blue cheese flatbread - I'm not sure how I feel about that!) Lastly add the remaining half cup of flour and stir by hand until combined. Sprinkle with one cup of the flour, stir with a spatula. Obsessed with travel? Start studying Cheesecake Factory Menu. Cheesecake Factory proves too much cheese is never an option. Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Reviews; Gift Guides NEW ... We Know If You're An Introvert Or An Extrovert Based On Your Cheesecake Factory Order. 241 terms. On a well floured surface, knead the dough (adding more flour if needed) until no longer sticky. Take this quiz with friends in real time and compare results, Now pick an appetizer to hoard all to yourself. Fettuccini Alfredo at The Cheesecake Factory "I really enjoyed the setting. roasted pear and blue cheese (flatbread) pecans argula and carmelized onion pear blue cheese. Add a half teaspoon of honey into a clean large bowl. Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes. I will warn you though going this route will make it this recipe a bit more challenging than I originally let on. Now the recipe below is totally legit (it is actually my favorite recipe for this type of dough) and if this recipe, as a whole, is something that you want to make from scratch then go for it! This makes a great side to a pasta dish or a salad. Place your order. One of their three available flatbreads, the strong flavors of the dish are sure to stand out. I'm a big fan of Hibachi steak. ... Roasted Pear and Blue Cheese Flatbread-pear-blue cheese-pecans-arugula-caramelized onions-SP & skinnylicious. She did not hesitate to answer my… Prepare a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil and add the diced onions and pears. One, how very easy it was to make. ( Log Out /  Pop them in the oven broiler (on low) for 3-5 mins, or until cheese is melted. Prep/cook time: 20 mins (if you go the route of already made naan or pita bread), * dough recipe adapted from http://www.simplyscratch.com. Change ), Pear, Caramleized Onion, Fontina and Blue Cheese Flat Bread with Arugula, Toasted Marshmallow Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chocolate Cupcakes. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Top the bread pieces with the fontina cheese and then the blue cheese. Add in the second cup, stir until combine. Top the bread pieces with the fontina cheese and then the blue cheese. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Santorini Farro Salad Cheesecake Factory Server Test. Pop them in the oven broiler (on low) for 3-5 mins, or until cheese … KALE AND QUINOA SALAD Lots of Tender Kale, Quinoa, Grapes, Sweet Red Pepper, Sunflower Seeds and Parmesan Cheese. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Now for the ingredients and assembling of this totally scrumptious flat bread…. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. Cover with a towel and place in a dry warm place for about an hour. Grate the fontina cheese and crumble the blue cheese. I went to the grocery store a few days later and then I went home and made it. Add the cooked onion and pear on top of the bread. Roasted Pear and Blue Cheese Flatbread – 14; Sausage and Ricotta Flatbread – 15; Fresh Basil, Tomato and Cheese Flatbread – 9; Pepperoni Flatbread – 14; Sides. One entire pizza crust (according the recipe above) OR 4 whole, pre-made naan/pita bread, 2 pears (red or green, I prefer and used green ones). But this time the quality of the meat was horrible and the portion… So, that’s what I did. When we were half way finished with our chicken samosas and pear and blue cheese flatbread- which were superb -we order our mean course. Cows are hand-milked twice daily without the use of machines or electricity and milk is delivered to the factory … Should take five minutes. The pear and blue cheese pizzette was one of my go-to items on the Cheesecake Factory menu. The waitress was sweet and attentive. Cheesecake Factory Tourguiding. Add the cooked onion and pear on top of the bread. Hibachi Steak* at The Cheesecake Factory "We have been a loyal customers of this location. Coat the dough with the oil, using it to work the oil up the sides of the bowl. With that being said, please give this simple little recipe a try. California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. It will be worth your time, I promise. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Otherwise, you can do what I did this time around and use an already made (from the grocery store) naan bread or pita bread. Add the hot water into the bowl and sprinkle with the packet of yeast. And two, it tasted exactly like the one in the restaurant did. Reporting on what you care about. I was surprised by two things. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/cheesecake-factory-copycat-recipes Add minced garlic, salt and pepper to taste and cook on med-high until onions are clear and pears are not as firm. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. The hostess and our waiter, Mike were very friendly. Form the dough into a ball and add it to the bowl with the olive oil. The lights are organized in a way that you do not notice them, but they work great. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Finely dice the entire onion and dice both pears into small chunks. Finally, top with arugula lettuce, slice and serve. 33 terms. ... Roasted Pear and Blue Cheese Flatbread. Sometimes I have a hard time going out to eat when I know that I can go home and make the same thing for so much cheaper than what I end up paying at a restaurant. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. A Delicious Blend of Salad Greens, Spinach, Kale, Avocado, Broccoli, Grapes, Roasted Pear, Blueberries, Onion, Sunflower Seeds and Almonds with Lemon-Blueberry Vinaigrette. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. The Cheesecake Factory, Birmingham Picture: Pear and Blue Cheese Flat bread - Check out Tripadvisor members' 6,920 candid photos and videos of The Cheesecake Factory Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! ( Log Out /  Get creative and eat up! Miso Salmon and I couldn't make up my mind if I, 236 Summit Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35243-3107.