[1], The J3 Pro shipped with Android 5.1.1 "Lollipop" and Samsung's TouchWiz user interface. ?, Home As dual messenger support may vary according to country and application certification, it may not be supported with single-SIM models. [1][2], It features a 5.0-inch Super AMOLED display with a HD Ready resolution. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is an Android smartphone manufactured by Samsung Electronics. The phone works I can hear it ringing and hear the alarm going... moreMy phone rings but I can't received because my phone screen is lightness and inactive, download the android.....after completing the download the phone said the download failed wat could be the issue. Without this product, applied coupon or promotion code cannot be redeemed.Are you sure to remove this product? An excellent device with good specs. The Samsung Galaxy J3 allows for the set up of two accounts for the same Messenger with different purposes. Also my storage fills up even after i deleted almost everything in my phone. Contact us Features 5.0″ display, Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, 8 MP primary camera, 5 MP front camera, 2600 mAh battery, 16 GB storage, 2 … Sorry, there is insufficient stock for your cart. Customise the way you chat. See how J has been upgraded into the era of live. For Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Screen REPLACEMENT-SM-J330G/DS Lcd Display Touch Screen Glass Digitizer For Samsung J3 Pro 2017 J330 Duos J330G J330L J330F. If you select both exchange and bundle option, an additional exchange discount of the exchange option will not be applied. Coverage *The availability of this service will vary according to the nature of the content being encrypted. I own the phone and the mic broke for no reason at all! Facebook Compare Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro prices before buying online. Discover Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro (Black) 16GB features 2GB RAM, ultra power saving mode, 5 inch HD display for stunning viewing experience. Do not sell my data, Total of 454 user reviews and opinions for, The devices our readers are most likely to research together with Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro. * The network capacity and data transfer speed may be reduced while dual SIM cards are used at the same time. ... Superfly Soft Jacket Slim Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Cover Clear. Find out more here. Mobile version Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Android smartphone. Have a question....my search bar is towards the bottom. * Image at the top of page of Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G laying facedown simulated for illustration purposes. Download Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Flash File. Glossary Keep usage running at optimal levels. By providing your email you agree to marketing communications & stock alerts from Samsung. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed Users can install and easily manage the second Messenger account simultaneously from the home screen and settings menu. Samsung Week                                                                                                                   Unmissable deals and so much more. Copyright© 1995-2020 Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy J3 lets you take bright and vivid selfies every time with more accurate detail even in low light thanks to its front LED and selfie flashes. Is this j3 pro auto cut power when fully charge? Have a ... Snapdragon 410, 2gb RAM, Quad-core 1.2 GHz, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (4G), No Gyroscope???. Then I tried call my brother and he didnt hear anything. The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) (also known as Galaxy J3 V, Galaxy J3 Pro and Galaxy Amp Prime) is an Android smartphone manufactured by Samsung Electronics and was released on January 15, 2016. Was bought for me in August of last year. Was bought for me in August of last year. This phone is still running 5.1. [1], This article is about the Galaxy J3 Pro for the Chinese market (SM-311x). My mic just broke for no reason. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed The devices our readers are most likely to research together with Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro. Compare The front camera has 5 MP, also with f/2.2 aperture. Add your email to get alerts once this product is back in stock and available for you to buy. Are you sure to proceed? * Battery - Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors. My battery goes down fast as well. Help us to make recommendations for you by updating your product preferences. How to track the lost Galaxy phone using the Find my Mobile service? * Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions. R1 333.00 . Its rear 13 MP F1.9 camera captures clear photos with enhanced detail in low light while its intuitive interface enables one-handed functionality thanks to its moving shutter button so you can still take the shot while adjusting your pose or framing the scene. * Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider. Whats wrong!please fix these.. Announced Jun 2018. My pics are mostly out of focus. This flash file helps you to upgrade or downgrade the firmware of your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Android phone. Features 5.0″ display, Snapdragon 410 chipset, 8 MP primary camera, 5 MP front camera, 2600 mAh battery, 16 GB storage, 2 GB RAM. How do I either get it back to the top....or even remove it? Totally Love It! You can also control the shutter by simple hand gesture. I dont put my phone in my mouth or any... moreI just faced the same problem yesterday. This website is best viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, and/or latest version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. For the J3 Pro (2016), see, Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro - Full phone specifications", "Samsung announces the Galaxy J3 Pro in China", G920x (Galaxy S6) G925x (Galaxy S6 Edge) G928x (Galaxy S6 Edge+), G970x (Galaxy S10e) G973x (Galaxy S10) G975x (Galaxy S10 Plus) G977x (Galaxy S10 5G), G980x (Galaxy S20) G986x (Galaxy S20+) G988x (Galaxy S20 Ultra), N970x (Galaxy Note 10), N975x (Galaxy Note 10 Plus), N980x (Galaxy Note 20), N985x (Galaxy Note 20 Ultra), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Samsung_Galaxy_J3_Pro&oldid=975411148, Articles needing additional references from April 2020, All articles needing additional references, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 28 August 2020, at 10:44. This site uses cookies. It now runs Android 9.0 (Pie). * Please agree to the Samsung Privacy Policy. When style complements functionality. Once charged, you can enjoy additional information online to meet assignment deadlines and get the majority of tasks done. loc_en_AE, sid_SM-J330FZKDXSG, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_FEEDBACK, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Have a ... moreTouch n hold the search bar n drag it where you want it. Write a Review The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is an Android smartphone manufactured by Samsung Electronics. I'd recommend taking it to a repair shop. I dont put my phone in my mouth or any... moreHow can I take off battery? Thanks to 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage and up to 256 GB of optional expandable storage capacity with microSD support, the Samsung Galaxy J3 ensures highly responsive and blazingly fast speeds to accelerate your workflow. Designed with the strictest attention to detail, the new Samsung Galaxy J3 features a stunning uniform metal finish with zero camera protrusion for superior grip and 2.5 D Glass shielding its 5.0” HD display for added durability. Seamless management for your preferred content. I can't believe I bought this shit! * User Available Memory: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. After that, I resetted everything and it goes back to normal. I have a Galaxy J3Luna Pro. B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900), B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B17(700), B20(800), A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM, MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit, Gear Fit2, Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear IconX. Mine just updated to it, so it's worth it :)Mine cant update the new version 9.0.idk why. The phone works I can hear it ringing and hear the alarm going... moreSounds like the AMOLED is broken. *Secure Folder separates storage at the software level without taking up additional space. Snapdragon 410, 2gb RAM, Quad-core 1.2 GHz, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (4G), No Gyroscope???. Terms of use Was bought for me in August of last year. I can't see the screen anymore. Anonymous, 27 May 2020I own the phone and the mic broke for no reason at all! I own the phone and the mic broke for no reason at all! Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019I have a Galaxy J3Luna Pro. *For demonstration purposes only. The phone is made for the Chinese market and branded by China Telecom. RSS feed Samsung Cloud lets you backup, sync, restore and upgrade your data through your Galaxy smartphone so you get access to whatever you need, whenever and wherever you need it. Actual photos may appear different when taken with the Galaxy J3. *The following images are for demonstration purposes only. Anonymous, 19 Mar 2020I can't see the screen anymore. Change Ad Consent The phone is made for the Chinese market and branded by China Telecom. [2], The Galaxy J3 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 410 SoC including a quad-core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPU, an Adreno 306 GPU with 2 GB RAM. I really like it. Boyager, 19 Aug 2019It now runs Android 9.0 (Pie). I can't see the screen anymore. Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime; News FAQ Are you sure you want to delete this option? I want to know that is this phone vr supported or not!! See full specifications, expert reviews, user ratings, and more. Totally Love It!