Although he wants the relationship to end, he says that neither of them can. The possibilities are endless! True love is something that lasts forever, something genuine and sincere. Love this song so much :purple_heart: :purple_heart: This is a Community where everyone can express their love for the Kpop group BTS. This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. "Trivia 轉: Seesaw" is a song by Suga of BTS. It’ll only end if someone gets off right here, We’re acting like we’re comforting each other, Can’t keep doing this, we need to make a decision. Seesaw is the new single from Bts taken from the album ''. Now I'm sure it's as I thought. This might be because they started relying on the other, to the point where it’s like they cannot live without the other. The Translation of Seesaw - BTS in Spanish and the original Lyrics of the Song. Seesaw is the new single from Bts taken from the album ''. Lyrics: In the beginning, well, it was fun Just going up and down itself. How does it connect? Learn more. Don’t let anyone know who’ll get off first, Let’s not drag things out, however our hearts lead us. Before we knew, we both became sick of meaningless waste of emotions A repeated seesaw, seesaw game Is there really a need to keep repeating ourselves, They’re tired of each other, they seem to hold the same hand. He does not want the other to think of him anymore because their relationship is becoming dangerous. I am so excited to be coming back to Yoongi – I have missed learning about him and analysing his lyrics. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! It was released on August 24, 2018, and appears as the eleventh track of CD A in their second compilation album Love Yourself: Answer. He (assuming the persona is a man) thinks that it’s because he started becoming more greedy. He describes how things used to be in their relationship before, back then when they enjoyed being with each other. What fits best with it is the ending tho. This album is definitely not the first of his career. Let me  explain: I always wondered where he would take the experience from to write a song like that bc honestly I don't think especially someone like Yoongi would have the time and energy to date. ◇─◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─────◇──◇─◇◇─◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─────◇──◇─◇. He leaves, knowing that this is for the best. Why was his significant other newer on the seesaw? Love yourself then love others as well. He does not want anyone knowing yet about their current relationship (how they are tired of each other). It was actually the result of a misunderstanding between Suga and BTS’s directors. My interpretation for this song may be different from yours so feel free to comment what you think. Bc idols life depends on the fans that's usually not the case the other way around. Thankfully, the poor prop makers didn’t have to disassemble the door and start from scratch. He is now unsure if they should stop this relationship or not. Love is something that keeps us going ❦. The persona says how their relationship has never been well-balanced in the first place. Our love is like a seesaw, it keeps going on and on until it gets boring and someone has to get off. Before I knew it, we were tired of each other. So they are lyrics and translations of. The door can be interpreted in a number of ways, but the truth is, it didn’t have a deep meaning, originally. เนื้อเพลง+แปล Bts - Trivia 轉 : Seesaw Love Yourself - Answer เนื้อเพลง+แปล Bts - Trivia 轉 : Seesaw by xxx monster - 31.8.61 BTS fans love to analyze everything from lyrics to stage sets. For example we want to remind you albums like Lights / Boy With Luv / WINGS / Face Yourself / Skool Luv Affair / MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 / 2 Cool 4 Skool. This album is definitely not the first of his career. Hope you like it!! What does it mean? However, their relationship wasn’t as good as before because they started growing tired of each other, to the point where they don’t have feelings for each other anymore. The persona (person who is speaking in this song) describes that their relationship (with the person he is speaking to) was very good in the beginning. Btw the “he” or person I’m referring to doesn’t necessarily pertain to Yoongi. If you start getting tired of each other, then it’s not true love. Our archive is totally free and at your disposal. Being in an unhealthy relationship can only harm us in the end. ^-^. Whoops! If we didn’t have feelings for each other. Artist: 방탄소년단 (BTS) Song: Trivia : Seesaw (English) Album: Love Yourself: Answer Year: 2018. You're right, a song can of course be interpreted in many different ways. It was nice to hear your thoughts as well! If they had no feelings for each other in the beginning, would any of this have happened? He makes up his mind and decides that they should stop this relationship. He says that usually people do not want to be the one to stop a relationship because they don’t want to hurt the other. Love can hurt sometimes but we shouldn’t be afraid to love. After listening to Trivia: Seesaw (I fell so in love with Suga’s voice ^-^), I was really inspired to make a lyrics analysis for this song so here it is!! Have a good day and I purple you all :purple_heart: I think Seesaw is a metaphor for the idol fan relationship. BTS, an acronym for Beyond The Scene (also known as 방탄 소년단 or Bangtan Sonyeondan in Korean, and 防 弾 少年 団 or Bōdan Shōnendan in Japanese, literally 'Bulletproof Boy Scout', is a K-Pop, hip-hop influenced group boy consisting of RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, V, Jimin, and Jungkook. The board is balanced on a central point so that when a…. Due to lack of time and people, many translations are done with the automatic translator. The persona describes their relationship as a repeated seesaw game, wherein they start getting tired of each other. The ups and downs, the expectations, the energy put into it. I was doubtful though until I read this tumblr from a girl who does tarot for BTS she and I had the same opinion on Seesaw. Hello everyone! Another great song, well done BTS! Another great song, well done BTS! At the end, he decides to leave the other, knowing that their relationship would not last. In Episode 4 of BTS’s Break The Silence docuseries, Suga answered a question about the symbolism behind the glass door from his “Trivia 轉: Seesaw” stage. They know they’ll get hurt if one person is missing. After listening to Trivia: Seesaw (I fell so in love with Suga’s voice ^-^), I was really inspired to make a lyrics analysis for this song so here it is!! The door can be interpreted in a number of ways, but the truth is, it didn’t have a deep meaning, originally. He wonders if there is still a need to keep thinking that what they are feeling for each other is true love. Other Albums of Bts. His whole life depends on fans, his happiness and sadness, his income, his friends, his home. “That’s what it’s supposed to be.”. The persona wonders if their arguments were the reason their relationship started falling apart. seesaw definition: 1. a long board that children play on. He thinks that their relationship is getting unhealthy and that it needs to stop. I just viewed this song in a romantic sort of way, but the meaning of this song doesn’t always pertain to just romantic relationships; it could pertain to relationships between families or friends too. We should always know whether a relationship (romantic or not) can hurt us or not. They cannot keep hurting each other so they have to do something about it. Just like the beginning when you weren’t here. “The team of directors thought that clicking noise was the sound of a door closing,” Suga explained. In the midst of a series of vague responsibilities, And we get so tired or if that we finally became parallel.