©2020 An independently owned and operated franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC. City: Manchester; State: MO; Subdivision: Seven Oaks + 0 Criteria . A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. 14 talking about this. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance Company, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. City: Manchester; State: MO; Subdivision: Seven Oaks 2 + 0 Criteria . realOMS Login | Switch Mobile Site | Browse Listings, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Select Properties. Results may vary. Taxes and insurance not included. NOW RENTING HOUSES FOR AUGUST!! Browse Missouri. realOMS Login | Browse Listings. This home is spectacular! Subdivision: SEVEN OAKS 2; Census: 2; Tract: 218003; Lot: 243; Zoning: 94R-2A Legal: Free With Trial; More features. Browse Missouri. Loan and interest only. Call or email for information and a showing! We have been in contact with the City of Manchester throughout the day and believe Seven Oaks will stay dry. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Seven Oaks, Ballwin, MO are Claymont, Oak Tree … Edit Search; Map; Gallery; List; Previous Levels. For the best experience, please enable cookies when using our site. Browse Manchester (MO) BHHS Select Properties Client Service Representative. All rights reserved. Established in 1988 and located in Johns Creek, Seven Oaks is a friendly neighborhood that truly is a community. Sort . Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance (PMI) for VA loans. Browse Missouri. Seven Oaks Subdivision is a residential development in Manchester MO 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know. ! Sort . Bringing buyers together since 1936, Gladys Manion specializes in areas such as Clayton, Ladue, Frontenac, Huntleigh, Town and Country, Kirkwood, Webster Groves, and the Central West End. Browse Manchester (MO) 111 Cliff Cave Rd., Ste 200 | Saint Louis, MO 63129 | Phone: 314-408-7070. Zillow has 131 homes for sale in 63021. By clicking "Get Moving Quotes" I consent to being contacted, including by text messages, at the phone number I've provided above, including marketing by using an automated dialing system or an artificial or pre-recorded voice: (A) by up to four (4) companies as may be selected by Moving.com, to receive moving quotes, and (B) by Moving.com to confirm my request, receive a request to complete a moving company review, and otherwise administer my request for moving quotes.