When you hover your mouse under INQUIRY tab, a dropdown menu will show up. A service fee of one percent of the loan amount will be charged and deducted from the loan proceeds. Rate the sss calamity loan form 2020. When calamity and destruction stikes, one might consider getting a loan to help you get back on your feet. What is CRN for SSS and Where to Find it? This story originally appeared on Smartparenting.com.ph. Typically, CLAPs have a payment term of 24 months and an interest rate of 10 percent per annum. Are you maximizing your membership in the Social Security System (SSS), especially in these COVID-19 times? How to Find the Job Openings in Philippine Government? @media only screen and (max-width: 600px) { .covidicon { background-position: 10px 20px !important; } .covidlinks { border-right: 0 !important; } .scannewsapp { display: none !important; } .scannewsappmobileonly { display: block !important; } }, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Thai BL star Tay Tawan sympathizes with Pinoys, 'Covid-19 fund availability must be extended till March, 2021', Why SBP didn't invite PBA players for FIBA Asia Cup qualifiers. All rights reserved. "The threat of COVID-19 will likely remain in the coming months. On June 24, 2020, the Social Security System (SSS) opened its online facility for calamity loans to members. There will be 4 tabs for you to choose from. SSS has opened its Calamity Loan Assistance Program (CLAP) for members who need financial help because they may have lost their source of income or suffered a financial burden as a result of the pandemic. SSS Calamity Loan Payment Terms We recognize that the impact of COVID-19 is greater than other calamities we have faced in the past. How to apply for SSS Calamity Loan – 2020 step by step Guide. Qualified members may apply for the said CLAP until September 14, 2020. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CALAMITY LOAN (SSC Res. And I have an already approved loan. 0.00 Qualified applicants can borrow up to 80% of their total Pag-IBIG Regular Savings, It consists of their monthly contributions, their employer’s contributions, and accumulated dividends earned.”, If you have an outstanding Multi-Purpose and/or Calamity Loan, the amount of loan you will receive is “the difference between the 80% of your total Pag-IBIG Regular Savings and the outstanding balance of your loan/s.”, Within 90 days from the declaration of a state of calamity, The target is 3 to 7 working days from the receipt of the application until the release of the calamity loan proceeds according to Pag-IBIG vice president Kalin Franco-Garcia, Loan is payable within 24 months and comes with the initial payment due on the 3rd month after the loan release, NCRNorth@pagibigfund.gov.ph, for members served by our GMA Kamuning, Quezon Avenue, Commonwealth Avenue, Cubao, Marikina, Caloocan – EDSA, Valenzuela, Pasig, Mandaluyong – Shaw Zentrum, and Antipolo branches, NCRSouth@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our Makati-Buendia I, Binan, Makati-Ayala Avenue, Makati-Buendia II, Makati-JP Rizal, Taguig – Gate 3 Plaza, Guadalupe-EDSA, Muntinlupa, SM Aura, Intramuros, Sta. Here are other requirements to qualify for the SSS loan: Documents proving that a member is a resident of a declared calamity area, which is a usual requirement for the CLAP, will no longer be required for COVID-19 calamity loans since the entire country is placed under the state of calamity. How to Check SSS Loan Balance Online 2020. I Am a Bartender Who Loves Rum and Coke. "We recognize that the impact of COVID-19 is greater than other calamities we have faced in the past, " Ignacio said in a press release. ", Cloud technology cuts order processing time, This Filipino Artist Is Selling Poignant Photo Prints to Raise Funds for Typhoon Victims, Ethiopian police seeking lists of ethnic Tigrayans: UN report, Inside the rise of Pop Crave, the disruptive Twitter account that was one of the first to call the election, Gulls Work Out The Timing of School Lunch Breaks So They Can Steal Food, Philippines’ COVID-19 cases exceed 404,000 with 1,902 new infections, U.S. players send anti-racism messages before Wales draw, Deadlines extension urged to help students, teachers, US firms see Philippines as attractive market amid global pandemic, Portable Power Banks You Can Buy That Can Charge Your Laptop. However, according to Fernan Nicolas, SSS Head of Public Affairs and Special Division, members can apply for the calamity loan online by the second week of April 2020 [1]. How to Enroll Bank Account in SSS Online in 5 Easy Steps. This is hassle-free since it will only take you less than 5 minutes to accomplish plus you do not need to leave your home. MattsCradle.com is from the Philippines. =It will take about 2-3 weeks for your SSS loan application to be approved. Call Center Talk Jul 27, 2020 1 Comment. Thea Tolentino graduates from college, attends online ceremony, Gretchen Barretto thanks Tonyboy Cojuangco for always choosing them, have at least 36 monthly contributions, six of which should be posted within the last 12 months before the application, have a work or home address within the Philippines as reflected in the SSS database, have not been granted any final benefit such as total permanent disability or retirement, have no outstanding loans under the Loan Restructuring Program or previous CLAPs. Simply go to SSS website to find out how. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Note: Since I was not able to process any loan application, that note is what I saw when I try to check my SSS loan balance online. If you do not have previous loans, it will show you “No Results Found.”. 929 on March 16, 2020, declaring a state of calamity … How to apply for SSS Calamity Loan – 2020 step by step Guide Log in to your Social Security Systems account – if you haven’t enrolled, you have to. To this end, we have developed an online facility in the My.SSS web portal in which we will receive all calamity loan applications to reduce face-to-face transactions in our branches," Ignacio explained. Checklist (Disaster-Related) Checklist (Regular) Application for Option to Sell Shares of Stock (SILP/PFLP) Calamity Loan Assistance Application Form. coz on my previous loan its shows all 0.00 when its already settled. It says the “No Results Found” under loan application details, and also “No Results Found” under the list of availed loans. You can now monitor your pregnancy with a smartwatch. It will also show your loan application details (if there is any), and the history of your list of availed loans for each type of SSS loan. For this particular Calamity Loan for Covid 2020, the SSS lessened the interest rate from 10% to 6% per annum. SSS President and Chief Executive Officer Aurora Ignacio said the SSS estimates around 1.74 million potential member-borrowers for the program. In my case, my loan … No advance interest will be charged for the said loan. According to the SSS, they will soon announce to the public if a new calamity loan … How to Easily Find the Samsung Service Centers Near You? Follow these steps to apply for the SSS calamity loan online: Visit the My.SSS web portal and login to your member account; On your dashboard, tap on “E-services” ... 2020.