Find us on a Map. The shed is oustnading; even better than the excelelnt product we anticpated ! Fill out the form to get a tiny house catalog mailed to you. Schedule a Viewing. Thanks MiCasa! We have over a dozen models in our inventory and can always custom order direct from the factory! Great price and great service! Visit the Tiny House Outlet at Mi Casa Housing today! - Led lights inside and outside. Learn more: http://www.duncanhyundai.com/escape-homes.htm. Thank you for the update Natalie. This Tiny House on Wheels Has a Surprisingly Cozy Design, This New York Tiny House Makes Awesome Use of Space. All rights are reserved. Shipping and local meet-up options available. © 2020 by Sheds Unlimited LLC | Privacy Policy, Lancaster PA Shed Website Design, Hosting, and SEO by E-Impact Marketing, Jan from Cape May Court House, New Jersey, Tiny Houses, Portable Mini Homes built from a Shed, Lancaster PA Shed Website Design, Hosting, and SEO. We have 3 models in our inventory and can always custom order direct from our Tiny Home factory! Step 2. I put another layer of 5/8 in my shed and it is solid as a rock. Just a note to say I am very pleased with the shed built on site at my home. A small house on wheels is a house that is quite downsized from an average house of around 1,000 to 2,500 square feet to a small house … With over 100 floor plans to choose from, Ozark Tiny House Outlet is the place to shop for Tiny Living or Something a little bigger. Perfect for travelling or living. Kyle was so great with getting our design exactly how we wanted it. Not too small, but not big at all. The shed itself is very sharp & well made, precisely to our specifications. Related: Escape Vista Tiny House Vacation in Oregon. Breaking News: A brand new ESCAPE East Superstore is now open. - the final product is excellent. Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm My wife & I recently bought a "home office" shed from Sheds Unlimited. privacy and accommodates up to 4 people. The Nugget is only 12 feet long and 4,500 pounds, so can be towed by any larger vehicle. Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. We have HIGH QUALITY great looking sheds & storage buildings for sale! In the future you should tell your sales team to advise customers building motorcycle storage sheds to use 3/4 ply wood on the floor rather than the 5/8 provided. There are a lot of advantages of buying a small house which includes: you can easily transport your home whenever you desire, less maintaining, easy to find things, snug environment, monthly bills are reduced, tiny houses might be easier to sell. In the case of this dealership, they are purchasing these like a car dealership purchases cars — at wholesale and then selling them (from what I can tell). Don't let that hold you back though! From the moment I spoke with Kyle about the various options, to scheduling the delivery with Austin/Dave, to the delivery (I think it was Dan) of my "palace" everyone was so helpful, patient and professional. Tiny houses for sale in Richmond, VA. Escape is leading the way in how to best sell their tiny homes. Don't pay double or triple for half the space with a headache inducing loft bedroom. Older post: Texas Zen Single Loft Tiny House on Wheels. We heartily recommend Sheds Unlimited. If you are ready to join the movement and buy a tiny house, receive a custom consultation with Richmond, VA tiny house builder today! - New tires and rims. Step 1. There are a lot of benefits of having a tiny house such as: you can easily move your house anywhere you wish, less cleaning, easy to find things, more comfortable environment, utility bills are reduced, tiny homes can be quicker to sell. ! The Nugget tiny house for sale by Modern Tiny Living is a true feat of tiny house minimalism. Check out our Privacy Policy for more information. Portable Tiny House Sheds. Visit our sales lot at Mi Casa Housing in Atascosa, Texas to view America's most affordable, high-quality Tiny Houses! This is Tiny House heaven with all kinds of models for you to tour. We sell Tiny Houses under 399 sq feet that are fully-finished out and have a slew of amenities. Hi Fred! See up-close what Tiny House afficianados across America are talking about! Just an FYI: I did NOT telephone them. Tiny houses for sale in Tallahassee, FL. Haha they are truly tremendous homes I’m glad you are finding some solutions! If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Let us ship you a free catalog to look at with your family. Come check our models out and you will fall in love.Tiny House Outlet Finish your own tiny house from one of Sheds Unlimited many shed styles (or hire someone to finish it for you!) Not ready to buy? Identical Split-Bedrooms separated by a covered porch adjacent to a utility room, this Tiny offers Tiny house builder will contact to brainstorm the design and project plans