5 out of 5 stars. That said, the customer service response was very good and any issues I asked them to make good on, were taken care of. Love the end product. Single. Followed the video instructions on YouTube and we're happy as pie. I would have really struggled without the Toja Grid system. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I have a hard time believing it can be installed in one hour. Would definitely recommend. So now, I am left with chasing after them for a refund. 3 were here. Unlike all other brackets out there, Tojagrid parts are structural components that eliminate the need for angle braces at the posts. We love our new Toja! But my god they are so expensive. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Our systems are made in Canada. The heads of the screws were easy to strip (ruined 2 after having done 8 perfectly before them)...4 stars here. Damn thing is heavy to lift. Email us: info@tojagrid.com Does any one know of anyplace i can buy the alternative of the Grid Trio(they are selling $207/2 pieces($100/each), i need 4: I already found the alternative for the base: which is $15 ezbase from home depot while they sell similar one for $200/for 4. Whew! Impressive strength and finish. Easy to assemble, but pretty expensive for what you get. Hello fast delivery of goods and great product. The brackets dont fit a typical 4x4 so planing the ends was needed.We rented an electric planer and that did the trick! The order shipped with one incorrect part and customer service shipped the correct part straight away. The instructional videos were very basic and could include more details. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Read 1 more review about Toja Grid Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore Ellen J. The brackets allowed for building a solid foundation for the pergola. I used 6x6 posts in the build. The Grid has changed the usefulness of my south facing deck in Vermont. Very happy with the results. Customer service was responsive sending detailed drawings so I could plan my pergola accordingly. I highly recommend this product. We had a problem because part of our pavers were over old pebble concrete, on the back part we put footers in. Highly recommend...If you are looking for "quality", look no further. I had a good experience and like the hardware. Check out what 541 people have written so far, and share your own experience. The brackets dont fit a typical 4x4 so planing the ends was needed.We rented an electric planer and that did the trick! Just about anyone can do this. The assembly seems intuitive except they intend for you to only put screws in half the wholes as a decorative grid. The Toja Grid system is a simple modern way to assemble a pergola system, but the engineering could be improved. I would have really struggled without the Toja Grid system. LOVE IT! Back now for more as it has become a defining element in our outdoor spaces. I even have some extra for when I lose one, which I will...5 stars here.So my initial impressions would give 4.5 stars if I could. I just built an outdoor pergola exclusively for overhead cover for my small home backyard gym. It seems a bit shaky though? Easy ordering and fast delivery to the US, less than a week to Washington state. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TOJA GRID SA41012GR13 System for 4x4 Wood Posts Modular Pergola, Black at Amazon.com. Customer service also told me they do not have the authority to give me a refund so your insistence that I will be given one if that is what I prefer is also false.It is clear that your" customer service" is really just your receptionist and whomever replied to this review actually handles customer issues.Final note - after posting this review I received a call from customer service telling me my replacement order was being shipped overnight and that I would be emailed the tracking information. The Toja Grid brackets worked out great. Thanks for a great product! The metal pieces are a clever sheet metal design folded and welded to … The hardware was all well finished and robust. Love the end product. I purchased a 10x12 pergola kit directly from Toja Grid. They were helpful every time I called in and gave good advice.My only suggestion (and this is minor) is to make it clear that the product doesn’t come with enough hardware to fill every hole in the brackets. No hammering or planing required! Consistency of some of the product needs to be better. The fittings are made for 4x4 posts that are finished 3.5x3.5 inches. Horrible customer service!The shade I received had a hole in it. Over all, the product looks nice, but the quality is average and it lacked the convenience for its premium price tag. Sanded down the beams with a palm electric sander and stained them with Murphy’s timber oil, mahogany. With the grid we are more then happy to sit out in the heat of the day and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The brackets provide a professional look. The brackets provide a professional look. Overall the system is good. The fabric portions of the system were also well made and fit well. Looks really awesome. But 4x4 posts are not always standard and the ones from my local Lowe’s in the US would not fit. Highly recommend...If you are looking for "quality", look no further. I highly recommend them! My wife and I put the grid up by ourselves. All rights reserved. Awesome products to use if your closing in a deck.