Add the onions and the grated garlic, peeled and grated apples, chopped herbs, grated Parmesan, lightly beaten eggs, 1 tablespoon ground almonds, chili, fine sea salt, and pepper. I get everything except for the feathers, head, and feet and I use everything. I share easy to make recipes that any one can cook from their home only. By registering to our newsletter, you confirm the usage of your email to receive recent posts from WhereIsMySpoon, @2018 - Where Is My Spoon. Did you find this recipe helpful? This recipe involves very basic ingredients and is quite easy to make. Basically, there are three ways to prepare this awesome recipe. A happy day for a passionate cook like me. Coat them in the remaining 3 tablespoons ground almonds. Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C). Place the turkey meatballs on the baking sheet. I don’t think, personally, that breadcrumbs are that necessary in meatballs. They are simply a perfect delicacy. Healthy Turkey Meatballs without breadcrumbs baked in the oven until juicy inside and golden outside. You’ll have a delicious dish ready to go in about 40 minutes! It is a perfect tasty dish for diet conscious food lovers. Add them to the meat together with the chopped herbs, grated Parmesan, lightly beaten eggs, 1 tablespoon ground almonds, chili, salt, and pepper. Actually, to serve them as fingerfood you should make the meatballs smaller and maybe keep them round, they will be easier to eat as finger food. Put the meatballs in the skillet and cook them till they turn golden brown. Grate the onion and garlic cloves. However, regular shop bought ground turkey is perfect as well. If you have prepared extra turkey meatballs and there is some leftover, then you don’t have to worry about throwing it away. I used homemade ground turkey with lean meat from the breast. And then, we want to make these turkey meatballs without breadcrumbs. Privacy Policy, As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Dear, food lovers we have found a solution to this problem. All Right Reserved. Take a baking sheet and place the meatballs on the sheet. Turkey meatballs tend to be less juicy than pork meatballs, for instance. This is why, I present to you 15- minute Healthy Turkey Meatballs without Breadcrumbs. Put these meatballs in refrigerator for 1 day. Nutritional information is not always accurate. We eat a lot of turkey and not only because is leaner and healthier than beef or pork, but also because I have the chance of buying turkey directly from a farmer in our village. Are they healthy?? These ingredients are ground turkey, egg, sesame oil, zucchini, cumin, basil, oregano, onion, garlic, green onion, salt and pepper. Fresh dill would also be great, but dill will change the taste of the turkey meatballs without breadcrumbs quite considerably, dill is a powerful plant. And those huge turkey breasts… I cut them into smaller pieces and use them for roasts, stir-fries, curries and so on. You can serve dry meatballs as a snack while enjoying your evening beer, or you can prepare meatballs loaded with sauce and complement it with noodles. Preheat the oven upto 380 degree Fahrenheit temperature for about 5 minutes. Take a baking sheet and place the meatballs on the sheet. It will hardly take 5-6 minutes in total. Place the ground meatballs in a large bowl. To avoid the turkey meatballs or any other meatballs from being dry I often add something like zucchini (see, However, this time the secret ingredient for these. Preheat the broiler on high for about 4-5 minutes. As good as I manage… Don’t let all the cake recipes fool you, I love baking and I bake a lot, but I rarely eat more than one piece of all those cakes, they are usually baked when guests are coming and we do have a lot of guests. Meat loaf? Fresh turkey from a farmer?!! Isn’t that amazing?? Now you have learnt how to make turkey meatballs with no breadcrumbs. From simple healthy soups to sumptuous cakes for special occasions, all our recipes have been tried and loved by our family and our friends. Better than shoes! You need an easy to prepare meal for takeaway as lunch in the office, try this recipe.