There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try again. Follow us on Instagram at @walkeredisonco. Attractive powder-coated finish. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Before purchasing, we'd been searching for reviews from adult(s) using various loft beds, so I thought I'd write one for others out there living in tiny spaces. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Home Office Desks. I highly recommend! This Bunk Bed has twin premium metal Twin Bed with proper supportive slats and guardrails to guard you from falling while you are sleeping. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Go to Amazon.com to see all 2,305 reviews, 106.68 x 200.66 x 180.34 cm; 57.61 Kilograms. Follow the information on the warning labels found on the bunk bed and on the packaging. Like many other reviews, the stairs are painful and hard. ... Walker Edison Furniture Company Modern Metal Pipe Twin over Workstation Desk Bunk Kids Bed Bedroom Storage Guard Rail Ladder, Black $ 706.32. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Something went wrong. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Try again. Follow us on Instagram at @walkeredisonco. No big deal. I also put the same insulation on the corners to prevent it from banging up against the wall. Skip to main content. They would be much better as square steps rather than cylinder. Currently unavailable. Something went wrong. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Spacious work area with keyboard tray and shelving, Support slats included, no box spring needed, Two integrated ladders; Loft supports 250 pounds, Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions. Use only a mattress with the dimensions 74-75 in.L x 37.5-38.5 in.W x 9 in.H on the upper ... Walker Edison Furniture Company makes no representation of warranty, Unable to add item to List. Room below the bed can be used to place a dresser, nightstand, lounge chair or even a desk for your computer to play video games or browse the web. Walker Edison Furniture Premium Metal Twin Loft Bed with Detachable Wood Workstation- Black. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I needed this for extra space. Great frame! 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 15 product ratings, 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 18 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 7 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings. Features:Dimensions: 42x79x71inchMade from quality metalColor: BlackDurable constructionDescription:Beds are not just pieces of furniture to sleep upon but they can do up the interiors in a flash. Shop the latest trends in home furniture and decor at Walker Edison. I have it in a rental that gets a lot of abuse. Our functional premium metal twin loft bed gives you more floor space in your kid’s bedroom. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Please try your search again later. You'll find unique and stylish home accessories, room furnishings + more to deck out your place. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I needed a twin over queen bunk in a modern style, and I believe it does not exist. Walker Edison Twin Metal Loft Bed with Workstation, Back by Walker Edison. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Today, our global brand and in-house designs now represent our desire to shatter the mold and help customers BigFurnitureWebsite in can help you find the perfect bed, headboard, armoire, chest, dresser, Master bedroom, cedar chest, youth bedroom, nightstand, bunk bed ,Walker Edison Sunrise Metal Twin over Futon Bunk Bed METAL TWIN LOFT YOUTH BUNK BED WORKSTATION & FUTON CHAIR BEDROOM White Metal Twin Futon Bunk Bed Bedroom ,Coaster Twin Wood Loft Bunk Bed with Workstation … Check out this Sunset Metal Twin/Workstation Bunk Bed that will remain in good condition in the years to come. I currently have my lights for YouTube and a small bookshelf underneath it and it has opened up my room so much! Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. View cart for details. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. item 1 Sunset Twin Over Workstation Bunk Bed - Black Finish by Walker Edison 1 -, item 2 Twin Metal Loft Bed with Workstation- Black 2 -, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 10 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 32 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 38 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 23 product ratings. Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Basket. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Ships ready-to-assemble with step by step instructions68" H x 79" L x 55" W 101LBS. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. View cart for details. Loving my loft bed!! Buy Walker Edison Twin Metal Loft Bed with Workstation, White online on Amazon.ae at best prices. After 2 years of adults climbing up and down, it still looks almost new and it is holding up great. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. You'll find unique and stylish home accessories, room furnishings + more to deck out your place. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. I put pipe insulation over them and it's super soft. - Sunset Twin Over Workstation Bunk Bed - Black Finish by Walker Edison. Free shipping for many products! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more. Walker Edison Twin Metal Loft Bed with Workstation, White: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home. The desk makes it especially easy to do homework, as they have a quiet space to focus in their own bedroom. We have a full-size drum set underneath the bed, as well as some other instruments, a laundry basket, and a vacuum -- so we have found the space that was gained to be very usable. I can sit all the way up and not hit my head on the ceiling :). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Home Office Desks, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from United Kingdom. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try again. We accidentally installed a couple poles backwards and needed to disassemble some pieces to fix it. Convenient and easy to make use of this Bunk Bed is ideal for space saving. The full size carries me and my wife, combined weight of around 270 pounds. It arrived in good shape (very heavy box!) Walker Edison Twin Metal Loft Bed with Workstation, White. Strictly Beds and Bunks - High Sleeper Loft Bunk Bed, 4ft 6 Double. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. I'm very happy with this purchase.