A flirt without a kiss or a wish without a star? We have many quotations to select from. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Offer your congratulations to the bride and groom with these inspiring wedding wishes. And I should be committed, too — for being married so many times.”- Elizabeth Taylor, “If I get married, I want to be very married.” – Audrey Hepburn, “An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.” – Dame Agatha Christie, “Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half-shut afterwards.” – Benjamin Franklin, “What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility.” – Leo Tolstoy, “Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. "We/I couldn't be happier to call you both family. 8. 46. Well, these little pick-me-ups can also be heartfelt and fun to read. "Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow. ===== Cheers to the cute couple! May the years ahead be filled with love and joy. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine." "'God has poured out His love into our hearts.' Wishing you all of the love and happiness! Congratulations on your wedding day. May your love only deepen and your joy only grows with each passing year. Whether they are oral or written, they are just as powerful. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. You shield it and protect it. — Fawn Weaver, "Love is not about staring at each other, but staring off in the same direction. "Because the vows are typically the only time during a wedding ceremony where a couple is actually speaking, it's important that every word a bride or groom says in ceremony feels authentic and natural," says celebrant Alisa Tongg. — Jane Austen, "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever." I love you directly, without problems or pride: I love you like this because I don't know any other way to love, except in this form in which I am not nor are you, so close that your hand upon my chest is mine, so close that your eyes close with my dreams." "Wishing you the best today and always. 1. 5. May you always make each other laugh! You don’t make it common or ordinary. — Rick Warren, "I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow." — William Parrish. The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage. But the greatest of these is love.” – 1 Corinthians 13:13. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 40. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more. Bookish Wedding Quotes For The Happy Couple’s Vows “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. "Or sometimes it can give them the needed words around which they can build their vows." May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine. Congratulations! In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” —Maya Angelou “Whatever our … Consider these tips if you're thinking about incorporating a quote into your own vows: According to Nathan, it's all about finding a fluid way to incorporate the quote, weaving it into the ceremony in an authentic way. ", 65. As you start this new journey in life don’t forget that love is all you need. Congratulations and best wishes for a happy life together. 20. Best wishes to you both. It’s a choice.”- Fawn Weaver, “Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets them.” – Ogden Nash, “The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little ‘extra’ every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live.” – Fawn Weaver, “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen, “Marriage, ultimately, is the practice of becoming passionate friends.” – Harville Hendrix, “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” – Henry Ford, “Marriage is a commitment- a decision to do, all through life, that which will express your love for one’s spouse.” – Herman H. Kieval, “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting.” – George Eliot. — Romans 13:8, "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. ", 44. There have always been many quotes about marriage and love since the beginning of time. ), 28. Best wishes for a long and happy future together. Thanks for the free booze. May the years ahead be filled with love and joy. —Mignon McLaughlin. There was an error in your submission. Wedding wishes for joining the family. "To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow—this is a human offering that can border on miraculous." You can never go wrong with telling a funny story and wishing the newlyweds a wonderful life together. 43. "May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together. ", 47. Love is kind… Love never fails.' — Sophocles, "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage." May there always be enough happiness to survive the pain. It is a person. It is a giant leap of faith for the couple and an inspiring event for friends and family. We've Got Tons of Info to Help You Decide. — Leo Tolstoy. May you have and the happiest of marriages! It’s about vows of love and spending a lifetime together, the happiness on everyone’s face, uniting families and having all your friends beside you wishing you all the best. ", 51. May your love grow stronger each and every passing year. Incorrect email or username/password combination. Or maybe you’re writing a poem or prose for that special person. ― Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness. May your bride never forget: “My money is my money and your money is my money.”. ― Oscar Wilde. "We're/I'm so happy to welcome a new family member. It looks as though you’ve already said that. I am half agony, half hope...I have loved none but you." Who says you can't incorporate a quote that dives a little deeper into romance? "I have for the first time found what I can truly love. Do not sell my personal information. "Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together. Marriage quotes are proof that love can be communicated in only one sentence or a few. "He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began." Tolkien. "Best wishes for a fun-filled future together. ", 27. May the joy that is yours today always fill your life. If you do plan to incorporate something a bit more playful, check with your partner to decide how serious you both want the ceremony to be. A wedding is not just about a couple getting married.