Contact the property directly to find out what options are available at Windsor Club at Seven Oaks. Louise is rude. See apartments for rent at Windsor Club at Seven Oaks in Wesley Chapel, FL on Zillow.com. she INFORMED ME THEY WERE KEEPING $50.00 of my deposit because the vent BEHIND the dryer on the bottom NOT visible to me or anyone else had detached causing lint to pile BEHIND the dryer! One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 2300 Guards St, Wesley Chapel FL, 33544. Important: Don’t miss out on this apartment through lengthy email exchanges and phone calls - apply for a lease now, by selecting your preferred floor plan and clicking the button below. Windsor Club At Seven Oaks Description.

We moved out without it being fixed. On January 10th I got a notice on my door that said my account was invalid/closed and that they wanted $100.00 late fee and $50.00 NSF fee! Welcome to your new home at Windsor Club At Seven Oaks. You know your children are…. Bike Score® measures the bikeability of any address. Please select "Apply Now" if you would like to be put on the waiting list. I can unsubscribe at any time. Also, the entire parking lot needs to be repaved and striped.

The complex is right next to the mall and other shopping/eatery areas. Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. Ashley are verry accessible and taking care of all the situations.

Management is wonderful and always there for you. Exceptional country club living in Greater Tampa's most prestigious master planned community!

Overall the complex has a great atmosphere. The Staff is Great and the Apartment Complex is in a very good location. 2300 Guards St. Wesley Chapel, FL | Seven Oaks. They are friendly and did their best…. At this time one or more floor plans at this community are currently unavailable. I am very…, I have to agree with everyone that has negative things to say about this place. The Grand Reserve at Tampa Palms Apartments, Extra Space Storage - 2550 Land O Lakes Blvd, StoreRight Self Storage - 111 Crystal Grove Blvd, CubeSmart Self Storage - 1402 East Bearss Avenue, Wesley Chapel Storage - 26504 Wesley Chapel Blvd. We appreciate your feedback. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Windsor Club At Seven Oaks Apartments is located in the 33544 Zip code of Wesley Chapel, FL. 1 Bedroom. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Windsor Club at Seven Oaks. Consider making a move to Windsor Club At Seven Oaks in Wesley Chapel. Maintenance guys rock when it comes to fixing things. Windsor Club at Seven Oaks Apartments offers 3 bed, 2 bath 1,386 sqft sqftunits. It disgusts me that people will stoop so low to slaughter someone else's character with LIES! Apartments at Windsor Club at Seven Oaks are equipped with Air Conditioner, Cable Ready and Ceiling Fan. Managment/Staff is rude, misleading, mediocre and dishonest.

Imagine a community that adapts to your lifestyle, whether it is active or relaxed, by providing world-class amenities for your enjoyment. ytime, even after being here for 6 months. Contact us to fully. Windsor Club at Seven Oaks Apartments is located at 2300 Guards St, Wesley Chapel, FL.

School boundaries are subject to change. Apartment for rent in Wesley Chapel, FL! There is no security…, The office may have never been there to answer the phone but you can always email them. Model residents that have never been late on payments should receive a rent reduction similar to car insurance. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. There's an account with that email address. So you can your door lock, thermostat and smart plug from your phone.…", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Ashley isn't much better. Choose from 1 to 3 bedroom apartment options ranging from $1,100 to $1,525. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. 54 customer reviews of Windsor Club at Seven Oaks. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. The community staff is ready and waiting for you to come take a tour. Find the best-rated Wesley Chapel apartments for rent near Windsor Club at Seven Oaks at ApartmentRatings.com. This is the perfect location if you want easy access to I-75 and I-275. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. My neighbors are super friendly and always willing to help each other out! It's located within walking distance of Wiregrass Mall and close to a variety of restaurants, shopping centers, and movie theaters. Convenient to 2 interstates and lots of civilization. Note: Price and availability subject to change without notice. Windsor Club At Seven Oaks is located in Wesley Chapel, Florida in the 33544 zip code. Amenities include Air Conditioner, Microwave, Refrigerator, Fitness Center, Volleyball Court and more. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. This rental community is pet friendly, welcoming both cats and dogs, and is located in the 33543 ZIP code. T. here is just not enough parking for anyone by my apt. The apartment, itself, was wonderful.

Nearby cities include Inglis, and Chiefland. Windsor Club At Seven Oaks Apartments for rent in Wesley Chapel, FL. Apartments at Windsor Club at Seven Oaks are equipped with Air Conditioner, Cable Ready and Ceiling Fan. For information regarding current availability, please contact the property. My 8yr old and moved from a house for a smaller place but did not want to move to a place that didn't have a homey feel..... We found it.. Apartments are a bit old, but still have modern touches at a good price.

Learn more. This place has got progressively worse.

Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered.

Find your new apartment at Windsor Club At Seven Oaks.
Seven Oaks Plaza is 0.2 miles away, and Village Shoppes at Northwood is within a 13 minutes walk. Ashley spent so much time making sure that we got just what we wanted. Windsor Club at Seven Oaks Apartments offers 3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,475/month. Another nearby airport is Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International, located 37.5 miles away. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Drop by the leasing office to learn more about our community and find your new place at Windsor Club At Seven Oaks. Several properties are now offering virtual tours, live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps or self-guided tours. The office staff leaves a lot to be desired. They also have been replacing roofing. Also, the entire parking lot needs to be repaved and striped. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. When I received it I contacted both banks who said it was never submitted to them so I was more confused and asked the apartment for more info to figure out what the issue was, the office emailed me the exact same paperwork. Windsor Club at Seven Oaks offers one to three bedroom apartments ranging in size from 500 to1390 sq. "Update: We have been living here now for a month, and we LOVE IT! This place is nice and quiet! In response to COVID-19, office hours and walk-in appointments may be limited. I have to drive past the office everyday dozens of times so dropping a check is not an issue. We just renewed our lease for another year. I paid my rent as usual on the 1st or 2nd of the month. PARKING...If you don't get home by 7pm you will have to park 3 buildings away. I’m handicapped and if someone takes the only handicap parking space near my apt I have to park far away. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. There is just not enough parking for anyone by my apt. Learn How It Works
Windsor Club at Seven Oaks is an apartment in Wesley Chapel in zip code 33544. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Windsor Club is exactly how it sounds, its like country club living at an affordable price! The grounds are kept neat, although I would have to agree with…, I lived in Colonial Grand (non gated nearby and a bit more money) and moved to Windor Club because the apartment was slightly larger and cheaper... and by cheaper I really do mean cheaper. The peaceful, quiet serene area is quite surprising, along with the beautiful landscape is awesome!! Windsor Club at Seven Oaks - 2300 Guards St, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544 - Rated 3.7 based on 2 Reviews "Had a great time staying there for two years."

Contact or drop by to find out current pricing. The GreatSchools Rating is a simple tool for parents to compare schools based on test scores, student academic growth, and college readiness.

This apartment community was built in 2004 and has 2 stories with 240 units. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Windsor Club At Seven Oaks Apartments on ForRent.com. Is this your property? After spending a while looking over everything the only thing I can see is maybe I  typed my account number in twice and no routing number, granted if that's the cause it is MY error, however why would their payment system  accept my payment and email me a confirmation of success without routing information? 2 other reviews that are not currently recommended, You can now request information from this business directly from Yelp, Find more Apartments near Windsor Club at Seven Oaks. Transit Score® measures access to public transit. I have enjoyed the surrounding area. Google. Professionally managed by PMC Property Group.

The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. I emailed them requesting more info so I could contact my bank to pay the fees because there was NO reason my payment would have been returned. Username and password do not match an active account. The average Wesley Chapel resident moves 34 days after starting their Wesley Chapel rental search. Windsor Club at Seven Oaks offers you a unique, luxurious setting in popular New Tampa. Note: Price and availability subject to change without notice. This rental community is pet friendly, welcoming both cats and dogs, and is located in the 33543 ZIP code. It compares schools across the state, where the highest rated schools in the state are designated as 'Above Average' and the lowest 'Below Average'.

This community has a 2 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,434 - $1,721. All you have to do is check out our, dmslivecafe/3/131962/FL_WesleyChapel_WindsorClubatSevenOaks_p0138634_2831_5_Thumbnail.jpg, Based on the way this year has gone and is still going, a rent increase is the last thing that should be happening.

ft.

I’m handicapped and if someone takes the only handicap parking space near my apt I have to park far away. Coffee bar, business lounge, loft/creative space, dedicated desks, conference/meeting rooms, flexible lease terms. Check availability now!