I have used these paints many times and found them to be a good product. I have read & accept the terms & conditions. There are 60 strong and vibrant colours to choose from in the Winsor & Newton Galeria range. The Galeria Acrylic range offers excellent brilliance, professional quality pigments, opacity and permanence with a smooth, satin finish. delivery fee of $49.95. Galeria uses either the same pigments as the professional range or a similar pigment, but in a lower concentration. Titanium White Large items ordered before 5.30pm on weekdays will be delivered separately on the next business business days. What surface does acrylic paint work best on? Second purchase from Art Materials and could not be happier. Sign up to our mailing list and get tips and techniques, new product releases and more. $11.95, From Absolute bargain price. The Winsor & Newton Galeria Acrylic Set contains 6 different colours to get you started on painting. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Liquitex Professional Heavy Body Acrylic Paints 59ml, Matisse Structure Formula Acrylic Paints 75ml, Winsor & Newton Professional Thin Edge Canvases, Atelier Interactive Artists' Acrylic Paints 80ml, Artists' Acrylic Flow & Drying Control - Paul Robinson - Winsor & Newton, Winsor & Newton Artists' Acrylic Colour Brilliance. Deliveries to Country areas incur a delivery fee of $25.95. Please enter your email below and we'll send you an email to set a new password. Nous n'avons désormais plus de site en français, mais vous pouvez toujours découvrir Winsor & Newton® Galeria® Acrylic, 60 ml is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 8. So delighted I found this company, I ordered last week received all my items within... Great service. Galeria Acrylic is a high-quality acrylic paint which delivers professional results, ideal for artists who want high quality more accessible range. Available in 59 colours. Bonne découverte. €3.74. We dispatch orders every working day (ie Mon-Fri, not including Bank Holidays) for all delivery options. From Alternatively, please contact our shops for availability: Galeria Acrylics from Winsor & Newton are ideal for artists who require a good quality acrylic at an affordable price. List, Regular Price: more. Delivery will occur in between 1-3 I use these to paint on canvas and there perfect. These paints are not priced in series numbers as they are beginner/student quality. $9.35. £41.00 £22.75 . I am looking forward to my colour mixing experience. Mixes well. Easy to apply and use. We’ve sent you an email with a confirmation link to finalise your subscription. Beginner using this as my introduction to acrylic painting, overall happy with the richness of the colours although it dries very quickly on the paper (but I guess that's just acrylics). Galeria uses either the same pigments as the professional range or a similar pigment, but in a lower concentration.This makes it easy to use with, or transition to artists' grade when a wider choice and higher pigment strength is needed. If your order contains bulky goods, it will be eligible for Bulky/Hazardous shipping option only. That's the... Great range of materials, the best art supply shop I have found online. These cookies do not store any personal information. This box of paints contains a perfect selection of colours in generously sized tubes. Bonne découverte. Galeria 60ml. We’ve sent you an email with a confirmation link to finalise your subscription. The versatility of acrylic paint means it can be applied in various ways, using either brushes, foam, palette knives and even sponges. The Galeria Acrylic range offers excellent brilliance, professional quality pigments, opacity and permanence with a smooth, satin finish. Raw Umber Good quality acrylic paint at a reasonable price. The best price guaranteed at Cass Art. Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube, By signing up I agree to the Winsor & Newton, Primers, Oils, Mediums, Solvents and Varnishes, Professional Watercolour Squirrel Brushes, Winsor & Newton Galeria Acrylic Galeria 10x60ml Tube Set, Winsor & Newton Galeria Acrylic Galeria 10x20ml Tube Set, Winsor & Newton Galeria Acrylic Galeria Complete Set. Very good price on offer. It's a Christmas present so I can't say for sure how good the product is, but from past experience this is a good brand. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Rated 2 out of 5 by kelly0714 from What I bought was not what I received I have some of these paints that I love and was hoping to restock some colors I was running low on. Good selection of colours for the price. Click "Forgot your password", Become a Creative Rewards member to enjoy the benefits and start earning rewards! Great quality acrylics and they are extremely good value for money.Exactly what i expected from a trusted brand. The new unique binder that is translucent when wet and dries clear ensures there is virtually no shift in colour at all and colours remain as brilliant when dry as they are when wet. Winsor Blue What amazing value for money for such high quality paints! There are 6 different colours for basic painting. Very good value as a set of paints. Check "Remember Me" to access your shopping cart on this computer even if you are not signed in. Galeria Acrylic is a high-quality acrylic paint which delivers professional results, ideal for artists who want high quality more accessible range. Vous serez désormais redirigé vers notre tout nouveau site en anglais. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Cass Art is the trading name of Art-Line Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with a company number 1799472Cass Art, Cass Art London and the Cass Art logo are trade marks and trade names of Art-Line Limited. If your order contains hazardous goods, it will be eligible for Bulky/Hazardous shipping option only. Don’t forget to check your spam box if you have not received anything in the next 15 minutes. I would definitely recommend others. Painting artwork fab pigment easily used great quality, I’ve started to use W&N galeria paint for painting the backgrounds of my canvas based art work and I’m amazed by its quality. Standard Free Next Business Day Delivery is available for orders to selected areas of Sydney, But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. © 2020 Cass Art. Rated 5 out of 5 by Sabrina55 from I like these galleria paints.